Space Battleship Yamato!

Saraba chikyuu yo tabidatsu fune wa
Uchuu senkan yamato...


Yamato forever

When I was child I saw this anime Yamato, called Star Blazers in american version. I grew up and I continuos to love this anime. And this week finally I could see the live action done by japaneses.
I don´t have works to express what means to watch this movie, most of people unfortunately don´t understand the essence of Yamato and mainly the japanese culture, so many of them didn´t like. Well I loved it and I proved I can emote myself and cry again after years. The american version I know will have great special effects, great actors, but I don´t know if they will be faithful...unfortunately the names will be changed, including the spaceship (PLEASE don´t put Arizona ¬¬ ). Well I hope a great job anyway! For while I am so happy with japanese version ^^.

Quando eu era pequena eu vi este anime Yamato, chamado Star Blazers na versão americana e por nós Patrulha Estelar. Eu cresci e continuo a amar este anime. E esta semana finalmente eu pude ver o live action feito pelos japoneses.
Eu não tenho palavras para dizer oq ue significa este anime, a maioria das pessoas infelizmente não compreendem a essencia de Yamato e principalemtne a cultura japonesa, então muitos nem gostaram. Bom eu amei e eu provei que eu posso me emcionar e chorar novamente depois de anos. Eu sei que a versão americana será muito boa, com excelentes efeitos especiais, grandes atores, mas não sei se eles serão fieis...infelizemtne os nomes serão mudados, incluindo da espaçonave (POR FAVOR só não coloquem Arizona ¬¬). Bom Eu espero de qualquer forma que seja um grande trabalho! Por enquanto eu estou feliz com a ver~soa japonesa. ^^

In your Dreams Kodai
IN YOUR DREAMS KODAI

I did a Yuki in old version, but I prefer the black hair as in the movie ^^
Eu fiz a Yuki na versão antiga, mas eu prefiro o cabelo preto como no filme ^^

Clothes/Roupas: Terra´s Colonial - Star Blazers Nova - SALE until August, there are a lot of uniform from sci-fi
Promoção até agosto, tá cheio d euniforme de Sci-fi
Hair/Cabelo: Angel - Brcn I_Black - not free
Gun/Arma: FN 5-7 Pistol - 3 L - marketplace here/aqui
Skin: essences - already blogged

Starsha
FOR STARSHA

Gown/Vestido: The White Armory - already blogged
Skin: essences - already blogged
Hair/Cabelo: Angel - already blogged

Here a little bit about the movie/english legends
Aqui um pouco do filme/legandas em inglês



Thanks god when I hear this song ...no words...
Meu deus quando escuto esta música..sem palavras...



Credits: Background

0 comentários:

Post a Comment